MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY {HOW I LOST 100 POUNDS}

Today, I’m 100 pounds lighter than I was when I started my weight loss journey.
My story is not one of overnight success. I didn’t take a magic pill. My results were not from a fad diet or a product from an infomercial.
My journey has been more like a roller coaster ride of trials, many errors, and a collection of small milestones along the way, eventually leading to more than I ever expected to gain.
Check out my 30-Day Weight Loss Devotional if you’d like to dive underneath the surface of traditional weight loss advice and break out of the cycle of yo-yo dieting by finding your worth in Christ.
I was an unhappy girl with no self-esteem, trapped beneath baggy t-shirt and stretchy jeans and desperate to lose weight to just be normal read more...
I had no idea that it would turn into a journey of self-discovery, freedom, and finding joy.

BEFORE AND AFTER WEIGHT LOSS PICTURES

My Weight Loss Journey: So Very Blessed - The story of how I lost 100 pounds, kept it off, and fell madly in love with my life.
This is my weight loss journey - how I lost 100 pounds naturally, going from an insecure fat kid to a thriving, confident, healthy adult. 
MORE INFORMATION WEIGHT FOR WITHOUT EXERCISE CLICK HERE

Comments

Post a Comment